So it seems that the U.S. State Department is unable, given all the relevant documents, to verify the citizenship status of one (1) Chinese baby. Strangely, this has caused Reason editor Jacob Sullum to wonder about the abilities of the same organization, paired with the overwhelming brain power of local DMVs, to verify the identity of every man, woman, and child in the United States. How unreasonable.
- Did Tasers Kill Oscar Grant?
- CNN Bravely Fires Editor for Making Controversial Tweet
- What exactly is the constituency of the Democratic Party?
- Easter and Commercialism
- Coverage of the Protests in Tibet
- Chris Hedges: I Don’t Believe in Atheists
- With Friends Like These…
- Listening to (the headlines about) Prozac
- Religion in the US: Surveying the Field
- Enter the Nader